Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Certificates

To: "'CQ-Contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Certificates
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:09:56 +0200
>Someone asked how many different categories there are where you could
win a
>certificate in the WPX Contest.
>
>For every DXCC/WAE country, US call area, Canadian province, JA call
area,
>VK call area, and EA call area, the following categories are available
for
>awards:

>The 2008 WPX Contest awarded 2,442 certificates to participants (1260
on >SSB and 1182 on CW).

>Come and get 'em boys.
>
>Randy, K5ZD
>

>PS - Only 8 days until the WPX SSB contest!

Alright!

This is much better than any lottery I have seen.
Over 1:5 odds to get the prize!

Participating a right category will in practise guarantee an excellent
diploma on your wall.

I remember on a wall several World #1 WPX contest awards.
What makes it unique, the wall is at a relatively small Finnish station.

This is excellent publicity for contesting, and WPX in particular, Randy

Your award policy - including delivering the diplomas - is superb!

Keep on doing,
Jukka OH6LI