[CQ-Contest] Sell My Acom for a Tokyo?

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sell My Acom for a Tokyo?
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:34:23 -0400
I'm admittedly not that familiar with the Tokyo products.  If I were
contemplating replacing my 2000A with the combo HL2.5FX and HC1.5KAT
auto-tuner, my concern would be the rough frequency granularity of the
band data connection.  Perhaps the amp is broad-banded enough to
require only a single setting for an entire band, but certainly the
tuner would not be, particularly on the low bands, to present a 1.8:1
SWR to the amp to prevent faulting.  Or is there a way to control the
combination with a little more frequency finesse?

73,
Barry N1EU