Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?

To: K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:22:44 -0700
The point of a wiki is that it's not up to one person (or dedicated
team) to maintain the content. It's a community effort. Anyone in
the community should be able to get access to contribute content, and
should be generally "trusted" to provide valid information.

Maintaining the platform shouldn't be too much effort. I think it's
a good idea...

     ~Iain / N6ML