[CQ-Contest] SV5 and TA4 Travel

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SV5 and TA4 Travel
From: "Hank Lonberg" <kr7x1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:41:04 -0700
Hello:

K7ZSD and myself ,KR7X, will be sailing in the Dodecanese
(SV5) and the SW Aegean Coast of Turkey (TA4) at the end of
April and first few weeks of May.

Looking for some information on amateur activity in these
areas. We plan on operating portable under CEPT agreement. We
would, if possible, like to meet some amateurs, contest type,
if possible in our travels. We sail from Kos to Rhodos with
stops at Symi, Marmaris and Bozburun. I will be traveling in
Turkey afterword to Selcuk (Ephesus) and then Istanbul. K7ZSD
will be traveling the week prior to the sailing in Turkey. He
will be traveling from Istanbul down to Bodrum.

Any information would be welcome to enrich our adventure.
Reply off the reflector as it is not a travel reflector. Look
for us first week of May as /SV5 or /TA4.

Ciao and 73

Hank / KR7X