[CQ-Contest] K5ZD CQ WW CW 2008 Audio now online

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5ZD CQ WW CW 2008 Audio now online
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 02:13:23 -0000
I finally found time to post the complete recording and logs for my effort
in the CQ WW CW Contest 2007.  Visit
http://www.k5zd.com/live/wwcw08/index.html

I did not do any processing to reduce the file size.  Each file covers 30
minutes and is 5.2 Mbytes.  Please be patient when you click on a listen
link as it may take some time to download depending on your connection
speed.

A log snippet is included for each file.  This will let you follow along
with what is happening.  The files show which QSOs are multipliers or dupes.

Thanks for listening.  Let me know if you find any problems (or if you like
them).

And thanks everyone for working me.  Couldn't have done it without you!

73,

Randy, K5ZD

PS - List of other recorded contests at http://www.k5zd.com/live/