[CQ-Contest] K0DXC - NSL WK 3 Audio Now Posted

To: CQ Ccontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K0DXC - NSL WK 3 Audio Now Posted
From: Cal Darula K0DXC <k0dxc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:10:57 -0700 (PDT)
For those who are interested - I just finished posting my recorded audio from
the NCCC SPRINT NSL Week 3 onto K0DXC.com.

would have finished it last night, but I made the mistake of recording
in "stereo quality". When I tried to upload it I got a message saying
the file was to big. Today after baseball I cut the size down a bit so
it became loadable.

The recording is in the audio section of my website: http://k0dxc.com/audio -
Click on NSL WK 3. If you want to download and save the MP3 to your
computer - after clicking on NSL WK 3 do a right click and hit "Save
Link As...". Exact wording may vary depending on your browser

started the first 10 seconds on 20 meters. N3BB was my first QSO on 40
meters. I stayed on 40 for about 14 minutes. Then (about 14 minutes
into the recording) I went to 80 meters. K8MM was my first QSO on 80
and I stayed there for the rest of the contest.

Any feedback is welcome.

73,
Cal, K0DXC