[CQ-Contest] FQP power mult

To: "CQ contest list" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FQP power mult
From: "Paul Beringer" <ng7z@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:13:09 -0700
I noticed on the 3830 archive listing, many of the scores for low power
forgot to include the X2 power multiplier on your final score. I know the
FQP scoring team will pick this up but those who included the power mult
will see their score bigger than others who had more q's and mults. Just
thinking out loud. Fine job by the mobiles but they were real weak out here
in WA. Great ears in the cockpits though. We need sunspots.

Paul NG7Z