Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Visalia 2009 Presentation on web site

To: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>, "'NCCC'" <nccc@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Visalia 2009 Presentation on web site
From: "RDStraw" <n6bv@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:10:26 -0700
Randy:

Thank you for the encouraging words. They mean a lot coming from you, a man
who has given a whole lot back to this great hobby.

Randy, you have always set a high standard for operating ethics, and you've
also been quick to share your deep knowledge about contesting with others.
Just the other day I was listening to a recording of a CW Sprint you posted,
and even this old dog learned a few new tricks!

Keep up the good work, my friend.

73,  Dean, N6BV