[CQ-Contest] New England QSO Party and 7QP

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New England QSO Party and 7QP
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 21:37:30 -0700
And it is just 8.5 hours 'til the start of the 7QP.  Our station, a county
line expedition in SE AZ is ready to rock and roll at 1300Z from rare Graham
and Greenlee Counties.

Look for K7EAR and ALL the 7th District stations to pad your score.

Good luck to all.

73 de Milt, N5IA for
Eastern AZ Amateur Radio Society, Inc.