[CQ-Contest] Contest recordings needed

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest recordings needed
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 07:22:56 -0400
I'm looking for contest recordings to try and illustrate good
operating techniques on both SSB and CW.  I want to excerpt maybe
30-second snippets to use in the beginnings of articles on running
and S&P for the Contest Compendium.  This is turning out to be harder
than I would have thought, because a lot of the exemplary recordings
out there are either not downloadable for one reason or another, or
else have technical issues (such as no or low transmit audio, low
basic level, or distortion).

Please contact me off the reflector if you have something you're
willing to offer.  Recording length is not an issue (I can make an
excerpt from any length). I'd appreciate your making sure that the
recording sounds OK, that both sides can be heard, and that you like
the technique displayed there.  Also, once the articles are posted,
please dive in and edit them as you see fit.  That's the whole wiki
idea - to distill the best input from a lot of people, not just rely
on the original author.

Thanks!

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contest Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com