Re: [CQ-Contest] On-line WPX certificates

To: "'CQ-Contest cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] On-line WPX certificates
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:16:20 -0000
The search by call feature includes the certificate links now.  Missed that
page when I was updating the site last night.  Doh!

Fastest way to find your certs is to
1. Go to http://www.cqwpx.com/score_db.htm
2. Enter your call in the Search by Call box.  [This will list any entry
where your call appears either as the station call or operator.]
3. Click on the [Cert] link for the entry you want to generate a certificate
for.

Note: The page only shows certificate links for scores from 2007 and 2008.

Thanks to everyone for their great feedback (and suggestions)!

Randy, K5ZD