[CQ-Contest] VK Shires contest - only 11 days to go

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VK Shires contest - only 11 days to go
From: "Edwards, Craig (Health)" <Craig.Edwards@health.sa.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:57:23 +0930
Hi Everyone

Just a quick reminder to you all that the inaugural VK Shires contest is less
than 2 weeks away.

It's the weekend following CQWW WPX CW. It runs 0600 UTC Saturday June 6 - 0600
UTC Sunday June 7 and is both CW & SSB.

Full details of the contest and the new VK Shires award is available at
http://www.vkshires.info/

It's great timing as we are finding the short path between VK and North America
is opening daily now on 20m and 40m. So we invite everyone in Asia, Europe and
the America's to spin your beams to VK and join in on the fun.

73s

Craig VK5HRT

Craig Edwards
Senior Project Officer
Community Health Improvement Branch
Aboriginal Health Division, SA Health

Phone (08) 822 60783 or 0427 197220
If you need to leave a phone message, my mobile number has voicemail
Fax     (08) 822 66008
Email  craig.edwards@health.sa.gov.au<mailto:craig.edwards@health.sa.gov.au>
Post   PO Box 287 Rundle Mall SA 5000