[CQ-Contest] IC-781 APF Center Adjustment?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IC-781 APF Center Adjustment?
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro.tcg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 06:04:50 -0500
Please forgive the slightly off-topic posting here; I know that a lot
of contest operators happen to use IC-781 radios, and I'm looking for
help.

Can anyone suggest how to align the center frequency of the CW Audio
Peak Filter on the IC-781? One of my radio's
APF circuit is significantly out of alignment. I have pored over the
service manual to no avail; I can't find the adjustment
listed in the manual. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

-Kirk  K4RO