[CQ-Contest] West Gulf Division Contesters

To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] West Gulf Division Contesters
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:11:55 -0500
Hi folks,

After several years of doing the West Gulf Division's Regional Writeup for the
ARRL DX Phone results, George K5TR has had to withdraw this year.  So, I'm
looking for a volunteer to write a few paragraphcs about the contest from the
West Gulf Division.  You can get an idea of what's required by looking at the
2008 ARRL DX Phone write and clicking on "Regional Writeups" at the upper
right-hand corner.  Drop me an email if you're interested!

Thanks for giving it some thought!

73, Ward N0AX
ARRL DX Phone Contest - Lead Results Author