[CQ-Contest] RA3CO

To: <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RA3CO
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 20:32:11 +0100
It's interesting to me that I have visited the stations of two of the operators
who filed the complaint agains RA3CO
and was permitted to make QSO's using their calls.  Their complaint was based
on two factors from what I
understand:

1.  Colombian law does not permit "loaning" ones' station to another
2.  Yuri was not properly licensed/not permitted to use the call HK3RA

Seems like two of those boys are similar to the pot calling the kettle black at
least in the first regard.  My opinion is that
it was pure jealousy at work and nothing more. They also accused me of
operating illegally from HK7 based on nothing
more than spots that were seen on the clusters. Hmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Tony   W4OI/HK1AR