[CQ-Contest] West Virginia QSO Party - TODAY!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] West Virginia QSO Party - TODAY!
From: jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:18:25 -0400
For those of you needing a contest fix, today (Saturday) is the West Virginia
QSO Party.? I'm not associated with this event, other than I'll be driving
through WV with a car covered with mobile antennas, looking for as many qsos as
possible.

Obviously WV is not a big state, but there are announced plans by half a dozen
competent mobile ops who will be out and about for the event.

It runs 1600z to 0200z (Sunday).? Freqs up 40 on CW; 3800, 7200, 14250, 21300,
28400.

Be aware that there are some obsolete web links out there that show the contest
being on Sunday,? It is NOT on Sunday!

Hope to see lots of you later today.

Jim??? K8?? Mountaineer? Radio