Re: [CQ-Contest] 59(9) all the time!

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>, <n2ic@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 59(9) all the time!
From: "K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:14:31 -0000

> Interestingly, Jack Najork had a letter to the editor published in the
> January 1941 QST lamenting that his active-duty service in the Navy
> would prevent him from operating in the next Sweepstakes, a contest
> that he had previously enjoyed.  If you are an ARRL member, you can read
> the letter online in the QST archive:
>
> http://p1k.arrl.org/cgi-bin/topdf.cgi?id=23186&pub=qst
>
> --
> Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
> kenharker@kenharker.com
> http://www.kenharker.com/

I just >>KNEW<< there was a reason I liked this old Gent.  A Navy Radioman,
a battleship Sailor, and a SweepStakes guy to boot!

Petition away, old Sparky. You've earned the right, and more.

73, de Hans, K0HB
Master Chief Radioman, US Navy
http://k0hb.spaces.live.com/
Search my log at http://dx.qsl.net/cgi-bin/logform.cgi?k0hb