[CQ-Contest] FW: Field Day Comments

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Field Day Comments
From: "Wayne Mills" <n7ng@bresnan.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:36:47 -0600
Same here. I have always been able to generate big pileups when providing
the "WY" section during FD. It seems like there's no reason, I guess, but
operators I have worked sure seem to treat it like a multiplier. Some value
given to that might make sense, but "it's not a contest," so no mults...

73, Wayne, N7NG
Jackson Hole