[CQ-Contest] CR3L in IARU Contest - Any info?

To: CQ Contesting Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CR3L in IARU Contest - Any info?
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:04:08 -0400
Anyone have any info on the CR3L station that was active in the IARU contest
on Saturday? I don't show any info for them in QRZ, hamcall.net or searching
via Google other then all the spots they received. I checked all my emails
from DailyDX and ARRL and there was no mention of CR3L there either. I'm
99.99% positive I have the call correct as I listened to the operator say it
many times before I was able to make contact. My contact happened to be on
20m SSB. Anyone know the operator(s) or station location?

73,
K2DSL - David