Re: [CQ-Contest] The French must be Really Fond of their HQ Station

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The French must be Really Fond of their HQ Station
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:37:17 +0200
Most spotters are not in the contest. They are just dx-ers, award
hunters, etc. Most HQ stations give an award if your work them on all bands.

I just checked the cluster, I was spotted 3 times. The spotters did not
(yet?) send in a log.
It will be interesting to see how many of the HQ spotters will send in
their log.

If they dont send in their log? They have no rules.

73 Henk PA5KT

Dale Putnam schreef:
> simple rule... no issues at all.. very easy to follow... and inforce.
> No spotting allowed. Depend upon your very own skills and station ability.

> Dale - WC7S in Wy
>

>> Guys, we got to come up with some simple rule to combat this.

Henk Remijn PA5KT
email: pa5kt@remijn.net
www: www.remijn.net