Re: [CQ-Contest] Chairs

To: "'CQcontest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Chairs
From: "Robert Brandon" <rb@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:54:00 -0500
A little variety may be the key.  Spend a little money on a nice rolling
office chair, but keep another different one nearby, along with a pillow.

There was a thread not long ago about folks who have engineered their
stations so they can stand and operate.  It might be as simple as a
cardboard box to put under the keyboard and a quick swivel-up of the
monitor.  A few minutes standing once in a while might just do the trick.

Robert K5PI