Re: [CQ-Contest] Plaque

To: "PY2NY, Vitor" <py2ny@arrl.net>, k4wi@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Plaque
From: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:53:13 -0400
Congratulations, Vitor-Py@NY and Cort-K4WI (NA4W) - you well deserved your
Plaques!

I also received a Super Plaque for 1st Place North America High Power
(outside K/VE) as YN2S - second in a raw.

Would like to thank Anatoli KS0AA for sponsoring this Plaque. He is one of
the most active RTTY'ers from Kansas.

I must say that RTTY Managers (Mike, K4GMH in particular) are very fast with
issuing and sending the Plaques, I would like other managers (CW and SSB)
would follow their professional work.

CU in the next one.

73's Andrei NP3D-YN2S

(CQ WW DX RTTY is on the way - sooner than you think!)