[CQ-Contest] Pictures from DR1A

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Pictures from DR1A
From: "Bernd Och" <bo@boc.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 00:48:21 +0200
Hi,

this is Ben, DL6FBL. I was very busy the past few weeks. If you are still

waiting for a write-up of the DR1A antenna test on July 4, 2009: PSE QRX.

At least our 20m antennas were working nicely in the IARU HQ contest.

We managed 3831 QSOs in 24 hours on 20m/SSB for DA0HQ from here... J

I plan to do the write-up within the next two weeks. I will be in SV9 then -

at SV9CVY's place, enjoying my holidays on the beach, in the pubs, and

maybe/probably (HAHA) - for some fun - as SV9/DL6FBL on the HF bands...

CU !

Today and yesterday I spent my time at our DR1A station. We are in the

progress of putting up two 5-over-5 Stacks for 15 meters in two weeks.

I made some pictures, and if you'd like to see them, here is the link:

http://www.dr1a.com/DR1A-pics-090816.zip

The file has about  5 MB and contains some 50 pics - unfortunately without

comments. I have written comments to a (similar) photo album on my

Facebook profile. If you'd like to visit me there, and read the comments,

click here and confirm:

http://www.facebook.com/DL6FBL <http://www.facebook.com/DL6FBL>

73 Ben

DL6FBL

Freundliche Grüße

Bernd Och
Dipl.-Ing.
WCT (WatchGuard Certified Trainer)
WCSP (WatchGuard Certified System Professional)
MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)

[Tel] 0661/9440-201
[Fax] 0661/9440-100
[Mobile] 0171/3831200