[CQ-Contest] ClubLog.org

To: "MWA Reflector" <MWA@w0aa.org>, "tcdxa" <tcdxa-list@tcdxa.org>, "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ClubLog.org
From: "K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:02:08 -0000
I've found a very useful tool online to evaluate my log, and to gather other
interesting information.  The url is http://www.clublog.org

Club Log is a web-based application which uses a database to analyze amateur
radio log files, which are uploaded in the ADIF format. Using the  logs, it
is possible to build band-mode tables of amateurs' QSOs, provide efficient
log search tools and create most wanted lists for DXCC entities (both over
all time and in recent history, or by mode for example). Also, Club Log can
give back to its users the ability to find "wanted" DX spots, and other
analysis of their logs which might be hard to do with normal logging
software.

The software authors have done some slick work, and I found out a number of
things about my log history by using their "slicing and dicing" tools.

73, de Hans, K0HB
Sea stories here ---> http://k0hb.spaces.live.com/
Search my log at ---> http://dx.qsl.net/cgi-bin/logform.cgi?k0hb