[CQ-Contest] Thank you from KY1V

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>, <k9nw@qth.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thank you from KY1V
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:29:34 -0500
I just received the 2008 ARRL International DX Contest plaque for World
M/2 SSB Winner.

Thank you ARRL for sponsoring this contest (my favorite) and a special
thanks to Dave and Barbara Leeson, W6NL and K6BL, for sponsoring the M/2
World SSB plaque.

I would also like to thank Tony W4OI and Mike K9NW for their relentless
commitment to keeping their butts in the chair! With mostly two
operators and my part time relief, these guys managed a whopping 10,195
Q's for 9,159,945 final points and the number one world high score for
all categories! Well done guys!

David ~ KY1V/6Y1V