[CQ-Contest] A special thanks to all

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A special thanks to all
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:43:22 -0500
Thank you to everyone that has worked the 6Y1V contest station in past
contests. Without the participation of each and every one of you,
especially those modest stations (we hear you all 59) that give us so
many points, we could not have accomplished so much while having so much
fun.

I would also like to thank my partner and good friend Krassy K1LZ, my
very hard working manager Kari, OH3RB and all of our friends that helped
build the 6Y1V contest station!

See you all on the air this fall!

David ~ KY1V