[CQ-Contest] Fi-Ni Report

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fi-Ni Report
From: "Roberts, Will" <Will.Roberts@pgnmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:40:11 -0400
What's the matter Sparky? Lack of sunspots and the usual is too/is not
virtual frequency battles here on cq-contest got you down?

Point your browser over to http://fi-ni-report.blogspot.com for the REAL
lowdown on what's happening in the contest world. Cousin QRM and the
LIDS are always on top of every new trend in contesting and Macho Cuesew
is there to show us how the REALLY big guns do it!

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with the Fi-Ni Report, but I wish I was.
This is the funniest stuff ever written about contesting. A real breath
of fresh air...

73,

Will AA4NC