[CQ-Contest] Thank you for Web DX Spot Information

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thank you for Web DX Spot Information
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:00:50 -0700 (PDT)
I want to thank the list here for giving the information I needed.  What I did
was use VE7CC's program and place a filter in the system for looking at just NA
spots.  I now have to settle on who's cluster I choose, but I think they are
all linked together.

Thanks for all the comments

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't
find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.
Is Common Sense divine?