Re: [CQ-Contest] Where can I find a contest calendar?

To: <kr2q@optimum.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where can I find a contest calendar?
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:20:09 -0500
I use the online resources that have already been posted. But these aren't
the same as having a real printed calendar to hang on the wall (right next
to where the "kitchen passes" are administered). CQ Magazine publishes a
calendar that is suitable for scheduling your operating events:
http://tinyurl.com/lzyl37

I operate contests for fun so I might spread my time across several contests
that are running over a weekend. Trying to keep track of the different
operating opportunities for each of them led me to create an Excel tool. I
call it the "Contest Visualizer". You can download a copy from here:
http://tinyurl.com/cbbhqp

It's based on the data from the WA7BNM perpetual calendar and displays the
information using a horizontal time scale with colored bars to represent
contest "on times." Contests are listed chronologically from top to bottom.
It's rudimentary but functional for the intended purpose. I will extend the
dates into 2010 in a future release. You can add specific contest
information to the scheduler if you want.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN