[CQ-Contest] 2008 Sweepstakes Plaque arrived today!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2008 Sweepstakes Plaque arrived today!
From: fred muehlen <n5wla@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 04:32:39 +0000
I wish to extend a most sincere "thank you" to Sean, KX9X, the ARRL crew and
Icom for my first plaque, West Gulf Division Winner, QRP CW.  I knew it was
coming, so I had been checking the mailbox daily.  I was disappointed when I
didn't find it in the mailbox again today, but was so pleased to find it
waiting for me on the porch.  I wasn't expecting it to be so large.  It will be
proudly displayed in the shack and will hopefully be the first of more to come.
 Thanks to all of you who worked me in the contest and patiently hung in there
to pull my weak signal out.  Looking forward to this year's contest and hoping
to make my first sweep.
73,Fred MuehlenN5WLA