[CQ-Contest] No "Short" CW Sweepstakes This Year

To: mrrc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] No "Short" CW Sweepstakes This Year
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 10:03:22 EDT
This year with the October-November transition occurring on a
Saturday-Sunday, Daylight Savings time ends on Sunday, November 1.

So this year we in the east don't get to start CW SS at 5 pm EDT and have
it end at 10 pm EST on Sunday. (Insert the appropriate local times for other
 time zones). Back to starting CW SS at 4 pm local!

On the other hand we do get a free weekend to recover between CQWW SSB and
CW SS.

73  -  Jim  K8MR