[CQ-Contest] CQ WW RTTY Contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW RTTY Contest
From: "Bob Munro" <W1IG@carriergenealogy.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:50:35 -0400
Dave K1TTT

It would be nice if they added a QRP Category to this contest also. Some of
the comments that are coming through on my survey are actually kind of funny
about weak signal RTTY. I run 5 watts from a FT817 (Only rig I have right
now!) and have had really no big problem with contacts. If the person on the
other end doesn't hear my call after 2 or 3 attempts, I move on and do some
S&P. Just try again later. Now it's going to be a bad contest season because
of my new work hours! Hi Hi. See you folks in the RTTY contest. I may get a
chance to borrow an FT857D, if work doesn't interfere with me going to get
it!

73 Bob W1IG