[CQ-Contest] CQP - 10 days 11 hours away

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQP - 10 days 11 hours away
From: Kevin Rowett <kevin@rowett.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:26:07 -0700
HI All,

Tune up your station this weekend with the Texas QSO Party, then roll right
into the California QSO Party.

This year, CQP is dedicated to W6ZZZ (SK). Marc was a strong and creative
promoter of CQP and a long
time friend to many of us.

Hard work by N6TV has resulted in someone in every of the 58 counties.  We've
even gotten more than
one expedition headed for the rarer northern counties. The southern counties
are well represented
too.

We still have T-shirts, wine, plaques, and certificates.  Best of all, every
ham in California with
an HF rig will be on the air for you to work (or, so it seems).

So, chase those mobiles in TQP, and then get ready for a really big party from
the golden state of
California.

www.cqp.org

73,
-KR- K6TD
CU in the California QSO Party, Oct 3-4, 2009
www.cqp.org