[CQ-Contest] Help sought: CQ WW SSB from Egypt

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help sought: CQ WW SSB from Egypt
From: "Gerry Lynch" <director@allianceparty.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:12:32 +0100
I will be travelling to Cairo on business in late October, and never
having seen the sights, am planning to take a few days off to see the
sights, and hopefully to get on in CQWW SSB.

There is one small problem, or indeed one very large problem, which is
that I don't practically think I can leave Belfast before the evening of
Thursday 22nd October, which given the timing of flights, I don't think
means I can be in Cairo before the evening of Friday 23rd October.

Does anyone know if there's a station available to be begged for,
borrowed, hired or stolen in Cairo or within reasonable travelling
distance?  Or (I supposed less likely) if there's a multi-op planned
that could use another experienced operator?

Any advice about this or operating in SU-land more generally gratefully
received by e-mail direct or by SMS to +44 7779 780 739.

73

Gerry GI0RTN