[CQ-Contest] NYQP comments wanted

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NYQP comments wanted
From: "Rick Mintz" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:29:13 -0400
While it is still fresh in our (recovering) minds, it would be good to hear any
comments on changes that we might consider for the 2010 NYQP.

Ideas? Comments? Wish list?

I'll get it started from what I have heard.....

ARRL Sections instead of State in the exchange.
Earlier start.
Serial numbers in exchange.
Dump the 59/599
Bonus points for operating 2 or more modes if the 2nd mode reaches some QSO
level (say 25% of the primary mode).
Some way to move the activity more equally across the bands, since the majority
was on 75/80. Maybe a high band multiplier value.