Re: [CQ-Contest] Tragic Accident - C6APR

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
To: <paul@nn4f.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tragic Accident - C6APR
From: paul@nn4f.com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:41:44 -0400
I would like to thank everyone for the heart felt condolences from around the
world that we have received so far. The C6APR team had started to get a great
reputation for their operation from Crooked Island in the past few years. I
will make sure that all the messages are all passed on to the families, I know
they will appreciate it, knowing that not only us local hams, but hams all over
the world will miss them.

We will miss the all greatly, they were all truly an inspiration to us all.

Here locally we feel the pain even more as Pete, Randy and Ed were all members
of our local club, the Trident Amateur Radio Club, and also the Low Country
Contest Club.

Each of these great guys would do anything for anybody at the drop of the hat.
Many of us are using antennas designed by Randy K4QO, The Randy Special as it
became known locally. And only this past monday at our monthly club meeting, Ed
& Randy were so excited to be going to the islands this weekend...

Thanks Again for your condolences...

Paul - NN4F