Re: [CQ-Contest] C6APR Plane crash link has been fixed

To: "CQ Contesting Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] C6APR Plane crash link has been fixed
From: marcelo@alternex.com.br
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:56:13 -0200 (BRST)

Friends,
Still apalled by the tragic events, I´ve been watching the growth of the
 list of comments at the Summerville local paper site.
It is really moving to see so many spontaneous homages from all over the world.
I see
there many familiar calls, from many different countries.
Such spontaneous tribute makes me love ham radio even more.
What a great hobby we have!
Marcelo, PY1KN