[CQ-Contest] Twister @ LS1D

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Twister @ LS1D
From: Tim LW9EOC <lw9eoc@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 06:19:46 +0000
At 19hs. LU were made in Six Stars by a twister. During the storm we were
forced to withdraw swiftly from the place.

According to the information was classified F1 (winds exceeding 140 km/h).

Material losses are total, adding that this has suffered damage vehicles, the
Team formed by Daniel LU3CT, Tim LW9EOC, Daniel LW1DIO, Mario LW8DQ and Mark
LU8EOT is in perfect health despite adversity.

For brevity we will approach the task of the new construction of the station
and expect to arrive in time for the CQ WW CW `09.

Participants of the CQ WW SSB `09 wish them every success.

Team C6APR RIP.

73 from LS1D "Six Stars Contest Station"