Re: [CQ-Contest] A request from N9GTC

To: Roger G3SXW <g3sxw@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A request from N9GTC
From: Pat Hoppe <pathoppe@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:24:17 -0500
Your cw freq suggestions are greatly appreciated.  I almost never venture
about the lower 25 kHz of the bands so I am unfamiliar with what is
typically up there.  I was trying to stay away from the busier part of the
cw band...  Look for us at 50 kHz up from the bottom of the band.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Pat WW9R
N9GTC Club Adviser