[CQ-Contest] Critically lame and crutchbound

To: "contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Critically lame and crutchbound
From: "K3MQ - Bob Johnson" <k3mq@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:42:25 -0500
Since I'm apparently critically "lame", I've had to get my "crutches" ready for
the upcoming SS:

N1MM configured, macros loaded

Call history / SCP loaded

Packet loaded - bandmap integrated, voice alert for rare sections activated

"Spot all qsos" functional

Skimmer loaded - bandmap integrated

Prop map loaded

GetScores loaded, auto-post

CWGet on standby for 40wpm ops (the ultimate crutch, just in case)

Contest goal: Give out my "DE" mult to as many as possible, contribute maximum
score to club effort, spot over 1500 calls & and make it onto K1TTT's
"cheerleader" report.

Personal score goal: Who cares ... the fun has been trying to get all this crap
working together!

People contest for different reasons - live and let contest. If you are
offended by my integration of technology into ham radio, don't work me.

Bob - K3MQ - Delaware