Re: [CQ-Contest] What Happened on 10 Meters?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What Happened on 10 Meters?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 23:37:34 +0000
There was an opening to Europe on 10m Sunday, fairly weak and intermittent,
only worked one EA station here.  I heard Z3, I, CT also but couldn't get
them to listen stateside.  Also heard a couple 6w's running Europe but
couldn't get their attention either over the European pileup even when they
were s9 for a while.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net