Re: [CQ-Contest] Backwards thinking in log checking

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Backwards thinking in log checking
From: "Mike N0HI" <mike@n0hi.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:17:17 -0700
I remember N3FJP's program used to yell "DUPE" out the speakers and prevent
you from logging one.  I'm not sure if this has been changed in more recent
versions.  Worked a station during SSB who said I was a dupe and refused to
log me; I could hear N3FJP yelling "DUPE" in the background on his end.  Not
working dupes was a good way to keep your paper log nice and clean, but
computers take care of that problem nicely these days.

--
Mike DeChristopher, N0HI
http://www.n0hi.net