[CQ-Contest] What happened to 10m

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] What happened to 10m
From: "wally" <wally@el-soft.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:42:05 +0300
Hi David,

Nothing happened to 10m in my humble opinion. Just weird condx in a period of
a start of new cycle gave the opprotunity to EUs to work each other.

About changing rules
There is already a significant difference between Western Europe( DL,PA,EA,ON
for example ) and us in most Eastern part of Europe especially in SSB part of
CQWW because of lack of JA activity. All top EU scores are now heavily
dependant on the number of USA stns they are capable to work.

If rules are changed and USA states become multipliers in CQWW for ALL
particpipants, then organizers would have to make a separate top scores
listings for Western and Eastern Europe :-). CQWW will become like current
WAE for European participants.

So, rules are OK as they are, that is why there are a separate scores
listings for World, USA and Europe and in my humble opinion there MUST be a
formal separate listings with top scores at least for Asia, too. Separate
listings for Asia would stimulate a bit the activity from this geografic
region.

If you want to have World Top score,then choose a better location than 6Y1V
and you'll be able to win the world more frequently :-).

Just my 2 cents.

73, Wally LZ2CJ