Re: [TowerTalk] [YCCC] Good news for US veterans

To: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>, <antennas@qth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [YCCC] Good news for US veterans
From: "Tony Brock-Fisher" <barockteer@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:14:01 -0500
Dave-

Thanks for the post. I have USAA for all my insurance coverage and it's nice
to know they cover the tower stuff. I called them about it a few years back
and got a confirmation, but the real test is when a claim is made. So far,
they've been great on all my claims, which has only been auto, not
homeowners.

No, I was never military, but got the insurance through my XYL whose dad is
ex-Coast Guard...

73,
-Tony, K1KP