Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut numbers in SSCW

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut numbers in SSCW
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:19:02 -0600
I heard a few people use cut numbers and in a couple of cases for me the
last digit of their serial number happened to be a cut number. I
automatically typed it in as their precedence. My logging program did NOT
like "N" as a precedence! Plus it threw off my typing rhythm and I had to
ask for a repeat of the whole thing.
73, Zack W9SZ