Re: [CQ-Contest] the "new" M/S for WPX

To: "W7VJ" <w7vj@millerisar.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] the "new" M/S for WPX
From: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:34:40 -0500
I also don't support a multi single limitation.  I remember doing IARU a
couple years back and thinking to myself that I, as a single op, would be
running circles around a multi op given that any single op can work QSOs on
6 bands in a stretch of 1 minute if he so chooses.

The wait time and blown mult opportunities did not result in increased fun
or scoring.

73 Rich NN3W