Re: [CQ-Contest] Preliminary 2010 CQ WPX SSB/CW Contest Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preliminary 2010 CQ WPX SSB/CW Contest Rules
From: Steve <ik4wmh@virgilio.it>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 07:52:22 +0000
Hello Ron,

Friday, November 20, 2009, 12:27:31 AM, you wrote:

RNW> I say, let's give it a try. If we give it a fair shake, and it
RNW> doesn't work out, the old M/S category can be reinstated in 2 or
RNW> 3 years. But let's give it a chance.

Let's give the new proposed M/S category a try *SIDE BY SIDE* with the
old one.

Let's monitor for 2 or 3 years how the old pack of entrants split into
the 2 M/S categories.

If the majority of contesters will enter the new M/S category then
kill the old one, if they will be equally split between the 2 then
leave both.

Famous Sport Quotes:

"Sometimes they write what I say and not what I mean."
Baseball player Pedro Guerrero, on sportswriters