Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX...how to REALLY change the rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, kr2q@optimum.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX...how to REALLY change the rules
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 04:43:40 -0800 (PST)
How dare you penalize folks who work the low bands!
What were you thinking?!?!?
Man it's tough enough with everyone hanging on on 20CW all the way to 14300 for
the contest.

Give a guy a break!

*heheheh*

Why change anything in WPX? It seems like the fastest growing contest in the CQ
corral?

Shifting emphasis to prefixes per band would be interesting, although it
probably would mean existing records would become obsolete fairly quickly.

Now back to your regular programming ;o)

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN