Re: [CQ-Contest] energy drinks

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] energy drinks
From: VK4TI <vk4ti@wia.org.au>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:10:17 -0800 (PST)
I have found the diet versions very effective, my voice seems to go hoarse
with Coffee but un-sugared versions are very good either Red Bull or "V" -

Drinks with sugar like Mother or Red Bull definitely have a CRASH when you
come off them..not noticeable with diet versions...tried Red Wine in 2007
definitely a NO to stay awake :-)