Re: [CQ-Contest] Bencher Paddle Corrosion & PJ2T Maintenance

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bencher Paddle Corrosion & PJ2T Maintenance
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 19:33:57 -0500
In a word:  Woof!

Now, with no disrespect to Bencher (since I have one myself!), this could be
a challenge for the soon-to-be new owner of Vibroplex, our own Scott W4PA.

Specifically, to play on the old cliché about building a better mousetrap...
if he can build a salt-water-corrosion resistant paddle or bug, will the
contesting world beat a path to his door?

73, ron w3wn